The cleanliness of your floors, waiting areas, exam rooms and offices are a direct reflection on your practice and professional image. Office Pride is uniquely equipped and trained to handle the cleaning requirements of the professional medical facility.
Our cleaners are uniformed, insured, bonded, nationally background verified and then professionally trained on OSHA, HIPAA and blood borne pathogens. They are specially trained to respect your patient’s privacy while meeting the customized cleaning requirements we establish with you for your facility, cleaning after cleaning.
- Written Exposure Control Plan.
- All employees wear gloves and follow all safety rules. They do not allow trash bags to come into contact with their bodies, and they do not pack trash into bags with their hands.
- Material Safety Data Sheets describing the chemicals we use in your facility are read by each employee and kept on site.
- We comply with the Occupational Exposure to Bloodborne Pathogens Standards.
- We comply with all medical cleaning standards and can help you pass State Board of Health inspections.
- All employees are offered Hepatitis B vaccinations prior to cleaning your facility.
- We use proven, private label products that meet all labeling requirements.
- We have been consistently recognized by the Building Service Contractors Association for our Employee Safety Record.
- We comply with all OSHA rules.
For you and your patient’s protection, Office Pride uses the safest and most effective Green Seal™ certified chemicals and cleaning equipment. Our unique Color-Coded Cleaning System eliminates potential for cross-contamination between restrooms, exam rooms, waiting rooms, your offices and break rooms.
Find out why hundreds of medical offices, dental offices, laboratories and other professional medical facilities choose and recommend Office Pride for their routine janitorial services.